Swim Safe – Swim Strong
Safety Class for Grownups
at your home pool
Sunrise, Sunset, or Anytime
Drowning is the second leading cause for accidental death in ages 15 and younger. Most of the time, these instances happen within the reach of a parent or another adult. Do you feel confident in your ability to prevent an accident in or around your pool?
Knowledge is Power and Prevention is Key:
- Learn about safety tips that you can pass onto your family & friends who swim in your pool.
- Find out how soon your child should begin taking swimming lessons.
- Learn a few basic First Aid and CPR tips.
- Connect with a facility who can certify you in First Aid and CPR.
- Discover the best flotation devices for children and adults.
- Learn how a water alarm can save a life.
- Understand what drowning looks like in real life, not the movies.
- Recognize a distressed swimmer and learn how to take appropriate action.
- Empower yourself with knowledge that supports a proactive safety and action plan.
Book an AM time between 8 – 10AM and host a breakfast party to follow (not included with fee).
Book a PM time between 6 – 8PM and host a cocktail party to follow (not included with fee).
Tips for a Happy Time:
Heat the pool close to 90.
Gather together with friends.
Bring a towel, goggles, and change of clothes.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- Click here to go to the application page.
- Wait for us to contact you.
- Send or mail payment & signed Terms of Agreement form to email@example.com.
- An instructor will set up a day & time for your class.
Prices are not posted on this website. Please contact us via the contact form and we will be happy to speak with you, give you the current rates over the telephone, and forward the rates & information via email.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Once payment is rendered, the Swim Instructor will contact you to set up your safety class. Twenty-four hour notice is required for rescheduling and canceling the class.