FRIENDLY, RESPONSIBLE, RELIABLE, HELPFUL
Finally Swim provides Party Helpers to assist you in making your party experience flow with ease and grace.
Party Helpers will:
- Welcome party guests as they arrive, directing them if needed.
- Keep a watchful eye on children, in or outside of the pool, whether or not they are participating in the pool event (ie. being assigned to a 2 year old non-swimmer).
- Help to serve food, drink, and cake.
- Guide guests/children to the bathroom when needed.
- Help with set up AND clean up of premises, during & after the party.
- Make sure that all guests go home with their belongings and party favor.
The number of Party Helpers you choose to book, depends upon the type of party you are having. Consider the number of children that will need to be looked after, as well as how much help you will need caring for adult guests. Be sure to book Party Helpers to arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before the party begins, so that they are prepared to fulfill the responsibilities that you will ask of them.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- Complete the application form form for having a party.
- Wait for us to contact you.
- Send payment & signed Terms of Agreement form.
- A Finally Swim team member will confirm your party helpers.
Prices are not posted on this website. Please fill out the application form for parties (above), and we will be happy to speak with you and share the current rates over the telephone. Your information is protected and you are under no obligation to sign up for services.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Advanced payment options include Credit Cards, Personal Checks, and Money Orders, unless other arrangements have been made. Once payment is rendered, your requested party date & rain date will be reserved. Forty-eight hour notice is required for canceling parties. If inclement weather prohibits us from carrying out the service on both scheduled dates, you will receive a full refund minus a $30 handling fee.
- Announce the Party and invite guests. Include what to wear, food that will be served, and rain plans for an outside party.
- Plan seating. Rent tables, chairs, coolers, speakers, table wear, and a larger grill if needed.
- Consider lighting. For evening parties, hang strings of lights on deck, fences, and tree branches. Light hurricane lanterns and tea lights.
- Use scent to keep bugs away. Diffuse essential oils such as a repellant blend for outdoor parties and use a fan to deter mosquitos in particular. For indoor parties, diffuse an uplifting citrus essential oil.
- Decorate to set a mood. Choose one or two color families in combination. Napkins, cups, plates, and table wear become part of the decor. Flowers, balloons, and inexpensive items such as pinatas and water pistols add festive delight.
- Serve food in innovative ways. For a summer party, fill enameled buckets with ice, popcorn, chips, veggies, and more. Use mason jars for drinks and real sticks for roasting marshmallows. Create a decorate your own dessert bar.
- Select age appropriate music for your guests. Plan music that will last the duration of the event.
- Be prepared with entertainment. Disposable cameras and photo opportunities along with quirky games and prizes are always fun.
- Keep guests cool with personal handheld fans and washcloths that can be tossed in a bucket of ice water and used as cold compresses.
- Keep your party plan simple, plan ahead, and hire help.